Who should I have install central ac for me?

You should have a certified HVAC technician install your new central air conditioner for you, if you don't have a HVAC technician install the system for you and vacuum down the lines, if someone brakes over time the company will not honor the warranty on the unit you bought.
Product Added to your Cart

-------- OR --------