The AMHP-250 Air Cleaner is the most advanced air treatment system in the Clean Comfort brand family of products. With five stages of cleaning, the AMHP-250 filters, purifies and deodorizes the air in your home at a rate of up to 250 cubic feet per minute providing clean and comfortable air for your family to breathe … throughout your entire home.This Clean Comfort product offers five stages of air treatment for outstanding cleaning and sterilization of air in the home. The AMHP-250-UPD combines HEPA particulate filtration, non-ozone producing UVC germicidal light for deactivation of viruses, bacteria and molds, photocatalytic oxidation for reduction of airborne chemicals, and activated carbon / potassium permanganate odor absorption - all in one air treatment system.WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
• HEPA performance: helps remove airborne particles 0.3 microns2 or larger
• UV Purification: helps to deactivate airborne mold spores, bacteria and viruses
• Traps and destroys household odors rather than simply masking them with fragranceStandard Features
• Carbon VOC Prefilter extends the life of the HEPA filter by removing lint, hair and larger particles from the home's air
• Long-life, HEPA media filter removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch) and larger
• Two UVC germicidal lamps are enclosed in a reflecting chamber which intensifies the UVC rays
• CinQuartz® photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) filter has a very high surface exchange capability. Because of the PCO filter's structure, the unit's UVC light penetrates the thickness of the filter material allowing decomposition of any airborne chemicals throughout the entire CinQuartz filter instead of just on the surface
• Carbon/ Potassium Permanganate final filter removes trace Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's) and light gases that are too small to be caught with the HEPA filter or the PCO filter
• Powerful European motor delivers up to 250 CFM of pure air, without adding static pressure to the HVAC system
• This air treatment system includes a power cord that conveniently plugs into a standard power outlet
• Versatile installation: The unit can be duct-mounted, collar-mounted or used as standalone unit in the living space of the homeCabinet Construction Features
• One-piece wrap, steel cabinet has powder coat paint finish; provides rigid installation and durability
• Pre-punched openings at back of unit and mounting template are provided for easier duct-mount installation; no external ducting required.
• Pre-punched openings at top and bottom of unit facilitate collar-mount installation
*5-Year Parts Limited Warranty / 1-Year Lamp Limited Warranty*Brochure-CLICK HERE Specifications-CLICK HERE Warranty Card-CLICK HERE