DSXC16-Series Outdoor Units-16 SEERLifetime Compressor Warranty
/10yr PartsStandard Features
• Two-Stage Copeland® UltraTech™ scroll compressor
Inside of the Goodman DSXC16 air conditioners you will find fewer moving parts and consuming less energy compared to reciprocating compressors, the compressor uses chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant and will provide years of reliable cooling comfort.
• High-density foam compressor sound blanket
An acoustically engineered sound control blanket helps reduce noise levels compared to units without sound control blankets.
• ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
Continuously monitors the systems operating performance and allows remote control of system as an option. The Goodman DSXC16 air conditioners simply work the way theyre supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
• Expanded ComfortAlert™ diagnostics
Advanced diagnostics constantly monitor your air conditioner system, reducing failures and pinpointing trouble spots for a fast fix.
• Set-up capable with two low voltage wires to outdoor unit
• Diagnostic indicator lights and storage of six fault codes
• Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
• High- and low-pressure switches
• Factory-installed filter drier
Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life compared to units without filter driers.
• Coil and ambient temperature sensors
• Two-speed, quiet condenser fan motor
• AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
• Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet with sound control top
A louvered cabinet protects the coil, while its appliance-quality, post-paint, baked enamel finish protects your system from outdoor elements.
• Baked-on powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
• Wire fan discharge grille
• Steel louver coil guard
• Top and side maintenance access
• Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
• When properly anchored, meets 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
Equipment may require an expansion valve (txv) for ahri certification depending on which evap/air handler is matched.Specifications-CLICK HEREDSXC16 Series Models
(Select Different Models Via the Drop Down Box Below Default is DSXC160241)DSXC160241
- 2 Ton, 198 lbsDSXC160361
- 3 Ton, 202 lbsDSXC160481
- 4 Ton, 241 lbsDSXC160601
- 5 Ton, 301 lbs