DSZC16-Series Heat Pump Outdoor Units-16 SEERLifetime Compressor Warranty
/10yr PartsStandard Features
• Two-Stage Copeland® UltraTech™ scroll compressor
The compressor in the Goodman DSZC16 heat pump air conditioners condenser is designed with fewer moving parts and consuming less energy compared to reciprocating compressors, the compressor uses chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant and will provide years of reliable cooling comfort.
• High-density foam compressor sound blanket
• ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
Homeowner benefits of this system include advanced diagnostics, automatic maintenance alerts, and continuous monitoring of the systems operating performance.
• Expanded ComfortAlert™ diagnostics built in
Advanced diagnostics constantly monitor your heat pump system, reducing failures and pinpointing trouble spots for a fast fix.
• Set-up capable with two low-voltage wires to outdoor unit
• Diagnostic indicator lights and storage of six fault codes
• Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
• SmartShift® technology to ensure quiet, reliable defrost
• Factory-installed bi-flow liquid-line filter drier
Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life compared to units without filter driers.
• Factory-installed suction-line accumulator
• Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
• Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
• Factory-installed coil and ambient temperature sensors
• High- and low-pressure switches
• Fully charged for 15 of tubing length
• Two-speed quiet condenser fan motor
• Sweat connection service valves with easy access to gauge ports
• AHRI Certified; ETL ListedCabinet Features
• Goodman® brand sound control top design
• Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
A louvered cabinet protects the coil, while its appliance-quality, post-paint, baked enamel finish protects your system from outdoor elements.
• Appliance-quality powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
• Wire fan discharge grille
• Steel louver coil guard
• Rust-resistant coated screws
• Compact footprint
• Top and side maintenance access
• Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
• When properly anchored, meets 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds Equipment may require an expansion valve (txv) for ahri certification depending on which evap/air handler is matched.Specifications-CLICK HERE Brochure-CLICK HEREDSZC16 Series Heat Pump Outdoor Models
(Select Different Models Via the Drop Down Box Below Default is DSZC160241)DSZC160241
- 2 Ton, 208 lbsDSZC160361
- 3 Ton, 255 lbsDSZC160481
- 4 Ton, 327 lbsDSZC160601
- 5 Ton, 331 lbs