GSX16-Series Outdoor AC Units-16 SEER10yr WarrantyStandard Features
• Energy-Efficient Scroll Compressor
– Inside of the Goodman GSX16 air conditioners you will find compressors designed to provide years of reliable cooling comfort, it provides 14 SEER cooling performance for lower energy bills compared to lower SEER units.
• Factory-installed filter drier
– Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life compared to units without filter driers.
• Fully charged for 15 of tubing length
• Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
– Five millimeter, refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration deliver outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A, chlorine-free, refrigerant.
• Service valves with sweat connections and easy-to-access gauge ports
• Contactor with lug connection
• Ground lug connection
• AHRI Certified
• ETL ListedCabinet Features
• Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet with a louvered sound control top
– A louvered cabinet protects the coil, while its appliance-quality, post-paint, baked enamel finish protects your system from outdoor elements.
• Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
• Wire fan discharge grille
• Steel louver coil guard
• Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
• When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds Equipment may require an expansion valve (txv) for ahri certification depending on which evap/air handler is matched.Specifications-CLICK HERE Brochure-CLICK HEREGSX16 Series Outdoor Models
(Select Different Models Via the Drop Down Box Below Default is GSX160181)GSX160181
- 1.5 Ton, 163 lbsGSX160241
- 2 Ton, 160 lbsGSX160301
- 2.5 Ton, 167 lbsGSX160361
- 3 Ton, 180 lbsGSX160421
- 3.5 Ton, 228 lbsGSX160481
- 4 Ton, 241 lbsGSX160601
- 5 Ton, 301 lbsGSX160611
- 5 Ton, 314 lbs