UV Coil Purifiers AH - UC SeriesClean Comfort brand UC Series Ultraviolet Coil Purifiers for air handlers work to inhibit growth of microbes such as mold, bacteria and viruses on the evaporator coil of your heating and cooling system. The dark, cool and damp environment of an evaporator coil offers ideal conditions for sustaining mold growth.WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
• Continuous disinfection of evaporator coil which lower the risk of mold growth on the coil and circulating in your homes air.
• A proven and reliable method for sterilizing microbes on evapoartor coils without the use of harsh chemicals
• UV disinfection of the coil helps maintain your systems original performance.
• Our most cost effective UV coil purifier - a good choice when purifier cost is the highest priorityProduct Features
Designed For Residential Use
Clean Comfort's UV Systems are designed specifically to maintain indoor air quality in residential applications. Rest assured that any Clean Comfort product has been tested extensively in a variety of operating conditions.Magnetic Base
High strength, steel magnetic base allows for the unit to mount easily to any steel surface without the need for drilling holes. The unique design of the base also allows for reversible installation, adding to the versatility of Clean Comfort units.Long Lamp Life
Clean Comfort products have extended periods of usage, with lamps that outlast 9000 hours of continuous use. Additionally, these lamps are backed by industry-leading, lamp-specific warranties to ensure your unit works great for a long time.Snap-In/Snap-Out Lamp Installation
Quickly inspect, repair, or replace your unit's lamp(s) thanks to lamps designed to have easy, quick connections.
• Suitable for residential air handler installations
• Economically priced
• 24V electronic power supply
• Connects to 24V power at control panel
• 14"-16" lamp length (depending on the model)
• Moisture-resistant lamp connection
• 6-ft lamp cord
• Patented for delta plate installations
• Suitable for all residential coil systems
• 3-5 year limited warranty on power supply/parts (depends on model)
• 1 year limited warranty on lampBrochure-CLICK HERE UC18S14-24
: Single 14" Lamp, 24 Volts, No Bracket SPECS-CLICK HERE WARRANTY-CLICK HEREUC18S14-24B
: Single 14" Lamp, 24 Volts (expandable to 19-34V), 3000v surge protection, with BracketSPECS-CLICK HERE WARRANTY-CLICK HEREUC18S16-24B
: Single 16" Lamp, 24 Volts (expandable to 19-34V), 3000v surge protection, with BracketSPECS-CLICK HERE WARRANTY-CLICK HEREUC36D16-24B
: Dual 16'' Lamps, 24V or 110V, 36 Watt UV-C lamps, with BracketSPECS-CLICK HERE Warranty-CLICK HERE