UV Coil Purifiers F - UC SeriesClean Comfort brand UC Series Ultraviolet Coil Purifiers for furnaces employ UV sterilization technology to inhibit the growth of bacteria, viruses and other microbes such as mold on the evaporator coil of your homes heating and cooling system.WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
• UV disinfection of the coil helps maintain your systems original performance by inhibiting mold growth which would reduce heat transfer efficiency and air flow through the coil.
• Dual-lamp design has twice the sanitizing power of a single-lamp purifier.
• The LCD of the UC36 screen notifies homeowner when the UV lamp needs replacing(if the LCD model is selected).
• 5 year limited warranty on the Purifier's electronics; 1 year limited warranty on the lampProduct FeaturesDesigned For Residential Use
Clean Comfort's UV Systems are designed specifically to maintain indoor air quality in residential applications. Rest assured that any Clean Comfort product has been tested extensively in a variety of operating conditions.Magnetic Base
High strength, steel magnetic base allows for the unit to mount easily to any steel surface without the need for drilling holes. The unique design of the base also allows for reversible installation, adding to the versatility of Clean Comfort units.Long Lamp Life
Clean Comfort products have extended periods of usage, with lamps that outlast 9000 hours of continuous use. Additionally, these lamps are backed by industry-leading, lamp-specific warranties to ensure your unit works great for a long time.Snap-In/Snap-Out Lamp Installation
Quickly inspect, repair, or replace your unit's lamp(s) thanks to lamps designed to have easy, quick connections.Easy-To-Read Indicators
The UC36D16-DV preconfigured to be easy to understand, easy to own and easy to operate. With an ultra-bright LED visual display(if selected), you'll be able to keep tabs on your system, tackling any warning lights before a real problem develops.
• Suitable for residential furnace installations
• 16" Dual UV-C lamps
• Includes 360° Parabolic UV Reflector
• Soft Start Electronics with Variable Voltage Protection
• Dual Voltage – 120VAC or 24VAC power
• Built in UV “Smart Light“ Photocell indicator
• Optional Dealer programmable LCD
• Tandem feature for multiple units
• Fast, easy, versatile installation
• Convenient Snap in/out for lamp service
• High Temp model – Up to 220°F (104°C)
• 5 year limited warranty on power supply
• 1 year limited warranty on lampSpecifications-CLICK HERE Warranty-CLICK HERE Brochure-CLICK HEREUC36D16-DV
, for FurnacesUC36DL16-DV
, w/LCD screen
, for Furnaces